Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Welcome to my brand new blog!

My name is Simone and I'm a work at home mom!
I live in Colorado and raise my 13 month old baby girl. She's amazing and hilarious and I love being her mommy! This little monkey loves to climb and gives me heart attacks almost daily! I'm sure other mommies and daddies can relate to that ;)
I am a Mary Kay beauty consultant and I run an Etsy shop! This blog's primary focus is the Etsy shop :) I plan on posting about my projects, tutorials, general parenting and pet information, recipes, and more! I sincerely hope you enjoy what you find here! I have plenty of recipes and tutorials in mind, from makeup and artistic techniques to pet treats and kids snacks! I'm really into crock pot recipes right now so there'll probably a crock pot greatest hits coming soon.

Today I'm just posting this little introduction, but tomorrow I'll be adding a recipe for dog treats! Stay tuned for that and more!

Please comment with suggestions of topics!

No comments:

Post a Comment